Update: February 16, 2021 -- We will be reopening again!! Please bear with us as we work through the process of rebooking all those with missed appointments during the closure from Jan-Feb. After that is complete we will move to our wait list. If you miss our call or would like to book an appointment otherwise please give us a call at the salon as of Tuesday. We thank you for your patience and are so excited to get back to seeing and taking care of you all!
Welcome Back !! We are so excited to announce our reopening Friday June 12.
There is nothing more important to us than your safety and comfort when you visit our salon. To ensure the safety of everyone there are a few changes to the appointment process:
We kindly ask that when you attend your scheduled appointment that you arrive alone with no additional family members or friends due to limit of guests allowed to ensure distancing.
- No walk-ins permitted at this time.
- Please call when you arrive & we will notify you when your Stylist is ready for you to enter.
- As our phone lines are in use more often for appointments, we’d appreciate you contact us via email or Facebook message to book your appointments.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by both stylist and guest. Please bring your mask or one may be purchased for a small fee.
- You will be asked to fill out a quick health check questionnaire. If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone who is sick please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Complementary beverages will be paused for the time being, as well as magazines will no longer be provided.
- No facial waxing or makeup applications offered at this time. Update: eyebrow waxing only will be offered at this time, with facial masks in place for everyone’s safety.
No blowdryers will be used.We are now blowdrying as of August 10.
- Please ask us to assist you with any retail needs.
- Strict disinfection / sanitation measures will be taken throughout the day and before and after each guest.
Thank you for your patience, understanding & continued support. We look forward to seeing each and everyone of you. Xoxo